armoured repair and recovery vehicle
- technical reconnaissance by day and by night;
- towing of disabled and non-steerable wheeled vehicles to the nearest shelters and to damaged vehicle collecting points;
- fulfilment of load lifting works with handling of loads;
- electrical starting of engines of vehicles being kept up;
- helping crews perform repair and maintenance of vehicles in field conditions;
- recovery of bogged-down and sunk wheeled vehicles;
- fulfilment of welding operations, curring of armouir and ferrous metals;
- amphibious water barrier crossing at distances established for the basic vehicle;
- transportation of spare parts and tools.
- armour that protects against 7.62mm bullets, power plant including UTD-20 engine, crane mount, spade, electric welding equipment, communication aids, rigging equipment and SPTA, equipment for amphibious water barrier crossing, locksmith’s and electrician’s workstations.
- 12.7mm NSV air defence machine gun mount; K10T sight.