Three-coordinate all-round surveillance radar
The mobile three-coordinate radar for all-round surveillance of low, medium and high altitudes with analog, coordinate and airway outputs, that operates independently or as a part of regional and national automated control systems (ACSs). It is intended for use:
- as a part of the Air Defense missile troops to produce target designation signals for air defense missile systems;
- as an information link in the Air Force and Air Defense units for air traffic monitoring and control.
The radar provides:
- detection, tracking and measurement of three coordinates of air objects and their ground speeds when operating in no-interference conditions and when exposed to natural interference and active and passive jamming, as well as when exposed to their combined effect;
- determination of national identity of air objects, reception from friendly aircraft of individual and flight information, its imaging and transmission to users;
- determination of differences in flight altitudes of air objects using target designation signals;
- determination of elevation and azimuth bearings of active jammers;
transmission of information to self-contained imagers and interaction with command posts of regional and superior national ACSs.